The state of Telangana is located on the center-south stretch of the Indian peninsula of the high Deccan plateau. The rules of Karnataka border it to the west, Odisha, and Chhattisgarh to the northwest, Maharashtra to the north while Andhra Pradesh covers both the south and southeast. For about six decades, Telangana State constituted the northeastern and north-central parts of Andhra Pradesh until June 2, 2014, when the territory calved off to become the 29th state of India. The new state was divided into 31 districts, and Hyderabad made its capital. and its state, About the Government and Politics Telangana State, has a parliamentary system of government that is categorized into three different branches. These branches include the executive authority, legislative assembly, and legislative council. The executive power lies within the board of the minister and is headed by the state’s Chief Minister.
The legislative assembly consists of 119 members while the legislative council of the country has 40 members. The judicial system of Telangana state is taken care of by order of lower courts and the high court of Hyderabad. Indian National Congress (INC), Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) are some of the major political parties in Telangana state. Telangana state has a fascinating history that dates back to 1969. Over the years, there have been many people involved in the politics of Telangana state.
Below is a brief list of famous politicians of the state of Telangana.
- Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao: was born on 17th February 1994. He is the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana State. He represents Gajwel constituency and is also the head of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi party.
- Thanneeru Harish Rao: was born on 3rd June 1972 and is an Indian politician from the Telangana Rashtra Samithi and represents the assembly constituency of Siddipet.
- Nalamada Uttam Kumar Reddy: was born on 20th June 1962. He describes the Huzurnagar constituency as a member of the legislative assembly of Telangana state.
- Kalvakuntla Kavitha: was born on 13th March 1978. She was the first female parliamentarian from Telangana state. She represents Nizamabad Lok Sabha constituency.
- Anumula Revanth Reddy: was born on 8th November 1969 and is a politician of the Indian National Congress.
- Akbaruddin Owaisi: was taken on 14th June 1970. He is an Indian politician based in Hyderabad. He is also an MLA of the legislative assembly of Telangana state.